On my demonstration program, I’ve mostly been making room for more functions. I have stubs for four subdivisions of mechanics, which is as far as I’m taking this for now. The next project is copying functions from setup to more specific areas. I have most of chemical substances set up for expansion. More importantly, I’ve made progress on implementing increment operations and the equality operator for tiny whole numbers. I also have a couple of steps for approximate arithmetic and algebra.
It’s been several days since I was able to get to sample programs in my C++ text, but I managed that, also.