Working the work

I mostly succeeded in separating out my various arithmetic functions, so that when I go adding more of them, they will have appropriate places to go.

I converted the “main” function of my demonstration program  from a switch statement to using an array of pointers to functions. I like this approach much better. One of the things that has slowed my development down is that when I add a new function and the need to invoke it, I need to renumber too many commands. I need to break these into categories, which should simplify the processing.

I added a new class to the program: Physical objects. These are still not yet well coordinated with physical systems, but I want to begin working on them.  I have also rewritten and simplified the logic of my move functions.

For the elevator simulation, I have added a couple of classes and part of their implementation,

Leave a Reply